Pass the Torch with Legacy Brand Leather
Over the past few years the word "Legacy" has taken many different meanings. Recently, we changed the branding to be more accessible and with that have a new clarified vision for the driving force behind the business. The below information can be found on the Pass the Torch [Donate] page of our site, but we wanted to share it here as well:
10% of each sale's profits go to a Charity of your choice.
The word "Legacy" to us has always meant that what we leave behind matters, however more recently we began focusing on legacy to mean "pass the torch" to the next generation. With a heart intent on spreading help and encouraging others to lead a better and more healthy life, we have elected to donate 10% of each sale's profits toward a charity of your choice. January 2018 will cover these 5 charities to choose from:
- Feeding America - A nationwide network of more than 200 food banks and food rescue organizations, Feeding America is the nation's leading hunger-relief charity.
- Salvation Army - Also its own church, the Salvation Army is better known for its charity work in over 120 countries.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Founded in 1962, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases.
- Habitat for Humanity International - Founded in 1976 as a Christian housing ministry, Habitat for Humanity International musters donations and volunteer help to build actual homes for people that don't have them.
- American Cancer Society - Founded in 1913 in New York City as the American Society for the Control of Cancer, the American Cancer Society is committed to creating a world with less cancer.
We will rotate these charities out each month for 5 new charities.
If you don't see one you would like to choose, we will choose for you at random!
So please, join us in creating a legacy that is fueled out of generosity when purchasing a Legacy Brand Leather product and donating to one of these great charities.